Welcome to the Australian Guitar Making School
At the Australian Guitar Making School you can
- Make your own high performance guitar.
- Choose your own acoustic or classical design with a choice of modern or traditional designs and materials.
- Select your own timbers. Australian or imported.
- Work at your own pace under careful supervision.
- No previous woodworking experience required.
- 4 hour weekly workshop classes of up to 6 students.
- Most students take one class each week. Although some have taken more than one in order to finish quicker.
Check out the latest Guitar Making Video Tip from Strato Anagnostis, Head Instructor at the Australian Guitar Making School
"I've always been intrigued (being a singer/songwriter/muso) as to what a makes a guitar tick. So I was very excited to be accepted into Strato's college."Read More
"Although I have a day job, I have always wanted to be a guitarist. I've been trying for over 30 years. All this time I've wanted something better to play than the guitars I could find and afford."Read More
"I have been waiting for over 40 years to actually construct my own guitar. What a wonderful experience it has been to spend that time at the Australian Guitar Making School with Strato and to come home with a guitar that exceeded my expectations!"Read More